Friday, April 22, 2005

All that and a Daddy too

So, I've been a bit neglectful as of late on my family site. After getting in the habit of blogging, it's felt too cumbersome to go onto the family site and muck around with HTML and uploading jpgs. As a result, my few faithful readers have been deprived of all things Nicknick.
I feel bad. I like the thought that family cares enough to check in for updates and pictures of my beautiful, happy boy. And I enjoy sharing them.
Being a father is an amazing fucking thing. Seriously. Every day of my life I get to be filled with wonder and fierce, animal love. When I see that half lidded, lopsided grin pointing my way, and catch those little twinkling eyes with mine, I touch the face of god. Of love. I dig it. It's hard to capture those thoughts and emotions in words. They transcend description. They defy language.
Anyhoo... I've decided to make some good of my newest addiction and start a TK Junior blog. I'm not promising anything yet, but I figure I'm more apt to update if I'm on here anyway.
Well, it's Friday night. Great Gig in the Sky is playing. Joe's Apartment is on. TKjr is sleeping soundly, and I'm feeling good about life.
Thank you RB for the Keeblers. Now I can get me some cookie jars!

No comments: