Friday, December 22, 2006

Year End Meme

Got this little meme from Love and Other Strange Drugs : Post the first sentence from the first post from every month of 2006. So, here goes nothing:
Jan: Plane crashes are something else.
Feb: Never, ever borrow someone else's video-game controller.
Mar: I live on a quiet side street.
Apr: KG and I received a nice surprise kick in the figurative balls today.
May: Not much happening over here worth reporting.
Jun: There's a bit of a disconnect between what is and what should be.
Jul: My little sister just turned 31.
Aug: Coolest freakin toy ever...
Sep: After looking at 30+ houses, I think we may finally be done.
Oct: Oh, I'm sure some day the boy will hate me for this.
Nov: I've said again and again that I've lost my ability to be outraged.
Dec: One of my favorite SNL bits ever...

No comments: