Thursday, March 10, 2005

There's Someone in my head, but it's not me

Today was one of those crazy, stressful days at work. In short, I fix errors. The second week of the month, we have to resolve all the previous month's errors. It's my job to either fix them, or get other people to fix them. Sometime's it's tough. Today, it was very tough. I discovered last night that the one place you don't want to use a laptop... is on top of your lap. They get hot.
So, Darth Williams left me a copy of Dark Side of the Moon live from '74. KG and I sat back, gave it a spin, and have since been enjoying a very relaxing evening.
In a few minutes, I'll smoke another butt, go log into work for a bit, and hopefully not fall asleep watching something or other. Last night it was South Park.
Crap... just realized I missed the new ROTS trailer. Gotta go see if I can find it out here!

No comments: