Monday, March 05, 2007

It's been a while...

Things have been crazy busy over at casa de TK. KG and I are back on the house market. We fell in love with this insanely beautiful Victorian. The good news: priced at 60K below assessed. Bad news: it's located right in the anus of Brockton. Just about the worst part of town.

So, the search continues. We're looking into slightly better towns this weekends in hopes of finding something we can afford in a neighborhood that won't turn our kids into Glock toting whiggers.

Work, where I usually take the time to blog, has been nuts. My boss is out with a broken ass (technically a L1 fracture, which is not the ass, but L1 is nowhere near as fun to say as "broken ass"). She's been out going on 12 weeks. ML is acting instead, and her counterpart in SW is going to shit out a baby any day. So we're down from 4 people doing my job to 2. Not fun. I haven't farked in almost a week! Worse yet, I'm splitting my days between offices, which means I only get to hang with the posse 2 days a week.

Add to that the training for 10.1, closing and various clinician blunders and Medicare fuck ups and I'm busy, busy, busy.

Sigh. I need a beer.

No comments: