Thursday, June 07, 2007

Royale with Cheese

I'm a sucker for packaging. I'll admit it.

The other day KG and I were picking up a few odds and ends at Wal*Mart when I noticed an odd looking bag of Doritos. It was black, and labeled simply X13D. A mystery flavor. So, of course I bought it.

Well, let me tell you. The good folks at Frito Lay better keep this one on the market. Damn things taste just like a McDonald's cheeseburger. Cheese, beef, ketchup and mustard. It was good.

Every now and then I get me a hankering for a cheeseburger from McD's, and I always regret it later when I get the McHangover. Not any more. These chips scratch that itch.

I won't allow myself hope just yet, lest they go the way of Pitch Black.

1 comment:

Rev. Molius said...

you left off the 'e'.

it's Royale with Cheese. now go sit in the corner and watch Pulp Fiction until you get it right.