Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What is wrong with these kids?

Yesterday I was pulled out of work by a call from TKJr's preschool. Seems he puked, so I had to bring him home.

Of course, once we got home, he was all about playing and not resting.

In the wee hours of this morning, he was coughing in his sleep, and Izzy (in bed with us) woke up shivering, puking and crying. She had a fever of almost 103. So, both KG and I stayed home so we could take these two to the doctor.

Junior gets diagnosed with a sinus infection, Izzy probably the same thing. We get them home, and after a mini nap, they spend the rest of the night running around, being general pains in the ass.

I'm exhausted, stressed, my back is killing me, and I doubt I'll get a good night's sleep. Little girl is already in bed with KG while I sit down here tugging on a beer. To boot, my nose is starting to drip.

I actually would have preferred to be at work today.

No comments: