Monday, July 14, 2008

New digs

Today I was relocated to a new cube. While I've enjoyed being tucked away in relative seclusion, I did have to share my cube. Not any more.

Here's a shot of my former habitat. There was a bit of a buzz since my move was sudden this morning, and a lot of folks thought I had quit.
No such luck. Instead, I set up shop in the front of the office. While I'll be more exposed, there are a number of bonuses. First, it's my cube. No sharing. second, I'm getting a privacy screen to protect the sensitive information I spend all day manipulating. I suppose it'll also protect unwitting office drones from the occasional goatse or 2 girls 1 cup.
Double plus good: My snarky motivational poster is highly visible.
For those of you without super zoom glasses, it reads "Teamwork: A bunch of harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction."

No comments: