Friday, May 12, 2006

What's new with you?

Not much to report over on this end. I just noticed I haven't posted since Monday, so t's time for an update.

Today was my last day on leave. Monday morning will find me back to the old 9-5 grind. Or 8-4, as the case may be. More like 8:30-3:50, as long as we're being honest. At any rate, I'm actually looking forward to going back. I like the routine. It gives me structure.

I should probably change my poll while I'm here. I ended up going to Xtreme Tattoos on Wednesday. It's right down the street from TKJr's daycare, and I know a little about the owner, so I thought I'd give it a try. I got a bluebird with a heart and Izzy's name. I'll post a pic next week.

Brought TKJr home a Casio keyboard. I managed to figure out the beginning of the Thomas theme tonight. He's pretty good already, and seems to have fun playing with it. I'm hoping he gets good.

The weather is supposed to be shit ass all weekend. Biblical shit ass from what Firefix is telling me. I might take the boy to the Child's Play Museum tomorrow so I can get him out of the house for a bit.

Well, that's all the news that's unfit to print. Time to watch Bubba Ho Temp. I should mention in passing that I decided to participate in the class action suit against Netflix, so for one month I'll be getting 4 DVDs at a time instead of 3. I've heard all about the dreaded throttle. I've been a customer since 2001, and I love them. I've never had a problem with Netflix, and I always get my movies right away. Granted, I'm not a "frequent renter". I tend to hold on to the discs for a while. For the record, though, if I was a frequent renter, I still wouldn't be bent about it. I only decided to take advantage of the free upgrade because today was the second time Netflix emailed me to tell me I could, and I've been watching more movies lately. Plus the TV season is ending for most of my shows, so an extra disc a week will come in handy.

People complain to fucking much. But, I'm not one to miss out on taking advantage of it if I can.

1 comment:

Names said...

so what, you gotta be a copycat tattoo person now? beatch! Did I inspire? Can't wait to see a pic.