Well, if nothing else, it'll push the post with my horrid high school portrait down. So, compliments of Names, who picked it up from Mycalls, here we are:
1. One book that changed your life: The Rape of Nanking by Iris Chang. That pretty much snuffed out the last lingering shreds of altruism that might have been lurking around inside of me.
2. One book that you've read more than once: Cat's Cradle, by Kurt Vonnegut. It makes me laugh out loud every time.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: A complete Calvin and Hobbes collection would keep me highly entertained.
4. One book that made you laugh: I'm not a huge Stephen King fan, but the story about Lard Ass Hogan in "The Body" made me laugh out loud for several minutes.
5. One book that made you cry: About 3 years ago, for some strange reason, any book concerning the death, dismemberment, mutilation or harm of a child highly disturbs me.
6. One book that you wish had been written: The New Testament. I can promise you's like my version better.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: I'll agree with Mikey and Names. All stories must be told, even the ones we disagree with.
8. One book you're currently reading: The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. It's not a matter of if, but when.
9. One book you've been meaning to read: I have an entire bookshelf taller than me for just such books.
10. Now tag five people: Knock yourselves out.