Thursday, November 16, 2006

OJ Simpson needs to die

I've said again and again that I've lost my ability to be outraged. I've grown world weary and jaded enough that I expect the worst. And then something like this come along. To quote:

"On November 30, her Regan Books is publishing a book OJ Simpson wrote with the working title "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened."

Fox said Simpson's book "hypothetically describes" how he would have committed the murders.
"

Open note to Mr. Simpson: Fuck you, you murdering scumbag. We all know you did it. You're guilty, and if you had any shred of moral decency in you, you'd stick the business end of a 9MM in your mouth and pull the trigger.
I can only hope you develop some form of inoperable cancer that kills you painfully and slowly. You are a sick, sad piece of shit and I spit on you.

Whew! It's nice to know I can still work up some anger.

No comments: