Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Stupid Hyperfocus

Finally, after 3 days, I'm done tagging all 329 posts on this damn blog. Here's a breakdown:

Asshole Neighbors (6) ( I thought there would be more of these)
Current Events (17) ( none of them current now)
Friction (2) (creative writing)
Fubar (18) (messed up shit from around the world)
Life. It's Bigger. (134) (my life, not surprising it's the highest number)
Lists (16) (memes, etc)
Misc (30) (mostly links)
Pics (40) (I thought this would be higher as well)
Prose (7) (more creative writing)
Rant (31) (again, I thought this would be higher)
Star Wars (37) (not surprising)
The Residents (8) (They deserve their own tag)
Trooping (14) (I don't get out much)
Video (7) (youtube)
Work (30) (sucks)
Zombies (2) (I need to talk more about this)

So, that was fun. Pointless, but entertaining.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Uh oh. I've been ignoring the new Blogger update, and now I think I better hop onto it quick before I'm left behind in the dust.