Monday, February 05, 2007

Ahh, another meme, complments of Mycalls:
Four things you may not have known about me! (but probably do if you're a regular reader of this blog)

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. House keeper

2. Funeral Director

3. Gas Station Attendant

4. Video Store Clerk

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Office Space

2. Star Wars

3. Dawn of the Dead

4. Airplane!

C) Four books I have loved:

1. Cat's Cradle- Kurt Vonnegut Jr

2. World War Z- Max Brooks

3. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay- Michael Chabon

4. And The Ass Saw the Angel- Nick Cave

D) Four places I have lived:

1. Ridgefield, CT

2. Weymouth, MA

3. Quincy, MA

4. Somerville, MA

E) Four TV shows I love:

1. Battlestar Galactica

2. Lost

3. The Office

4. Sesame Street

This last one's thanks to TKJr... he brings out the kid in me.

F) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. San Francisco

2. Las Vegas

3. York, Maine

4. Cleveland, OH

G) Four of my favorite foods are:

1. KG's homemade pizza. I force myself to save enough for lunch the next day.

2. KG's minestrone soup. More curative powers than chicken soup.

3. Tapioca pudding.

4. KG's Thanksgiving dinner. I married her for a reason.

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Anywhere warm. I'm tired of feeling like Hedwig everytime I go out for a smoke.

2. Asleep.

3. In my own house.

4. I hear Amsterdam is fun.

I) Four friends I think will respond first:

1. Molius may, if the mood strikes him.

2. I'm cross posting, so perhaps a JSer or two?

3. Names? Names? Names?

4. Anyone else want to surprise me?

No comments: