Thursday, February 01, 2007

Oh, the stupidity

At this point, I'm sure most people around the country have heard about the momentary insanity that gripped Boston yesterday.

I must say, I really enjoy a situation such as this that leaves everyone on all sides looking like assclowns.

Thankfully, I wasn't stuck in any of the traffic jams that resulted from road closures. I did, however, have to spend a good portion of my day monitoring events and communicating with management so we could keep our field staff aware of where they could and couldn't drive. A huge pain in the ass.

Stupid. That's all I got. Stupid marketing gimmick, stupid execution, stupid and overblown response. And, the award for biggest asshats of all goes to the media, especially FOX. You guys really are a bunch of numbnuts.

No comments: