Sunday, September 09, 2007

Not Enough Undead

I'm a little disappointed in myself. i just searched through my post tags for zombie entries, and found only three.

Considering I have more than a passing interest in the subject, this was a bit of a surprise.

Oddly enough, what spurred this was the fact that if you do a google search for "warm-blooded animals," my blog comes up with a post about defending the apartment we lived in in Weymouth. Strange.

We've since moved. Although I am proud to be a home owner, I am sorry to report that our current domicile would have to be abandoned in the event of an outbreak. There is no reasonable way to defend this house. It's one story, with three front doors. The basement level has a glass slider and a large front window. I've got lots of wood, but it's too risky. Flight is the only option.

So I'm reworking my plan.

On an interesting side note, I was revisiting the Bridgewater Triangle last night. If you follow the link and check out the map, you'll note that the top of the triangle is in Abington. Further examination shows that the exact point of the triangle falls on the intersections of Route 18 and Route 123.

That's pretty much where we live.

No comments: