Saturday, December 29, 2007

So long '07

Another year draws itself to a close.

I've got no complaints. 2007 saw us buy our own house. Good friends moved back home. The kids grew, our families survived.

I've got no great expectations or resolutions for 2008, other than to take it as it comes. One day at a time.

Picked up the Land of the Dead game for the XBox. It's tough. I've been getting served by a bunch of zombies. I'll need to dedicate a night or two to some serious game play if I hope to make any progress.

I also got both From Hell and V for Vendetta for Christmas. Read them both already. I've grown to be a huge fan of Alan Moore now. Thinking about doing a V costume for Halloween. The challenge there being doing an authentic comic version versus the film.

Currently, the search is on for an affordable wood burning stove for the office. It remains to be seen if that will come to pass.

No comments: