Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

First off, let me say that turning 35 is really no big deal.

there's more than a passing chance that I've actually hit middle age. I figure at the rate I'm going, 70 is a long shot. A pleasant possibility. Should I make it, I'll be pleased. If I don't,

At any rate, a varied group of individuals took a break from their usual Saturday night routine to come down and help me mark the occasion. I feared all week I'd be hiding in my nicotine enshrouded den while fellow wish me wells gathered upstairs. Not the case.

Quite a few people took a tumor for me tonight. Both me and Phillip Morris appreciate your dedication to the Schultz Corporation and it's various subsidiaries. We appreciate your continued support. Your presence at the annual meeting was, and is, appreciated.

Thank you, Taco, for this loving tribute to Falco.

No comments: