Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Chochotas

It's only Tuesday, and so far it's been an overly painful week at work. Mostly due to three individuals.

I don't ask for much from other people. All I want is for them to do their jobs. Accurately, and in a timely fashion. Is that asking too much?

Apparently.

There's not a lot I can do about Rat-pizda. Eveyone there, from management on down is too afraid of her rabidity to do anything about it. Whatever. She's certifiable, there's no denying it.

MD, on the other hand, she stepped on the wrong toes.

I ended my day having a lengthy and surprisingly productive chat with the district manager. I explained how a certain someone was attempting to order my people around, how a number of times she has been wrong and insisted otherwise. She has made some unreasonable requests, and has been sporting a real attitude as of late. AMM is going to have a talk with her tomorrow about her "behavior."

I'd call this a victory for me, but knowing the vindictive nature of these people, I'm sure I'll end up paying for this. Again and again.

No comments: