Sunday, September 07, 2008

The wheel keeps on turning

Another weekend come and gone.

Friday night M and G were otherwise occupied, so KG and I watched season one of Arrested Development. We retired early, and that was nice.

Saturday Hanna arrived. We took the kids to Edaville Railroad for a "Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine." The kids had fun, and we managed to be there in between the worst of the downpours.

We survived what was left of the hurricane with a minimum of damage. There was some flooding in the office, which is not a good sign. I can't figure out where the water came in from, but it appears to be somewhere inside the wall. The next door neighbors lost the top of a tree, which landed on and shatter one of the panels on my picket fence. One of the new ones, of course.

Today started off with KG and I having a shouting match in the kitchen, but that resolved quickly enough. Took the kids to McD's for breakfast, and then had an open house at TKJr's kindergarten. Tonight I created yet another gift application on Facebook, and am now preparing to call it a night.

Tomoorw starts another exciting week at work. Closing for August is Thursday ( Never Forget!), so I'm sure it'll be a stressful and highly annoying week. Woohoo, I say.

No comments: