Friday, March 10, 2006

People fucking stuffed animals

A rough week at work came to an end today, finding me sitting at my desk, bored and banging around the net. I actually have tons of work I have to do, but it has to wait until Monday so we can close out last month with no errors.

We got bonuses at work today. That was a nice treat. Almost an extra paycheck. I think I might be spending mine on a new sofa.

KG had a check up at the OB today. Good news: The doctor is pretty sure the baby has flipped and is no longer in the breech position.

Bad news: KG was slightly hypertensive and is being tested for preeclampsia. From what we've read this evening, most likely she doesn't have it, as she's not in any of the high risk groups. Plus, it seems like worst case scenario she'd be ordered to bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy. That, however, poses a big finanical problem.

She has a follow up with the OB tomorrow, so we're both keeping our fingers crossed until then.

On a lighter note, I lifted this link because, well... who doesn't enjoy watching animated boobies jiggle?

No comments: