Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Shit for shitheads

As in neighbors.

I don't think I've made any secret about how much I hate the muther fuckin trailer trash asswipes who live upstairs from us.

So, today is trash day. Yesterday, the idiot upstairs was making a lot of banging oise out on the deck above our porch. Seems he got the bright idea of putting down astro turf on his deck. So he's hammering in staples to keep it down. Seeing as it was Trash Day Eve, I decided to empty both diaper genies. I threw both piles of diapres onto the porch with the intention of putting them in the barrel after I collected the rest of the trash.

A few minutes later, I went out on the porch to have a smoke. As I'm standing over the ripening bags of diapers, I hear the ass upstairs yell: "Jesus Christ, what the fuck is that shit ass diaper smell? God, that smells!"

I chuckled to myself and decided to leave the bags sitting there until much later that night. Funny, they didn't hang out grilling on their deck last night.

No comments: