Sunday, April 15, 2007

Random bits

The upstairs neighbors, whom I despise, took a walk through of our apartment yesterday. Seems they might be moving down here when we move out.

I'm sorely tempted to leave some unpleasant surprises for them. The only thing stopping me, sadly enough, is that the dick upstairs is a roofer, and I can probably get a decent price out of him to at least fix the leak in our new roof.

The whole family ventured out today for some shopping ahead of the deadly storm headed our way. I ended up with a 250GB external hard drive, my very own "Easy" button, and a $2 thermal undershirt. What fun we have.

Oh, I also got a fairly nasty cut on my right ring finger. We had a cheap plastic Chinese kid's chair. My mother in law sat on it this weekend and discovered it wasn't designed to hold a full sized adult. The damn thing shattered, and let me tell you, those pieces were razor sharp. I took it out to the trash, broke a piece off in my hands, and didn't notice the gash in my finger until i went to light a smoke and saw my hand was covered in blood.

Needless to say, we won't be replacing that.

Tomorrow is back to work. My cube mate is off for the week, so it's going to be another overwhelmingly, painful, soul sucking week.

Woohoo.

No comments: