Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday Wrap-Up

It appears that the Island of Sodor is a bit, well... fey.

I wasn't expecting much from a stage show for toddlers, but I think it could have been better. At least TKJr enjoyed it.

We spent the better part of the day in downtown Boston. Jr. was well behaved, and it was a real treat. We had lunch with Names and wandered around the financial district. Both KG and I spent a lot of time there during our courtship, and it was interesting to see how much things have changed now that the Big Dig has been finished.

We stopped in at Newbury Comics and bought TKJr a $30 Transformer. I wasn't thrilled about the price tag, but he loves it. It's an old school (kind of) Autobot, Sun Streaker. He calls it Megatron.

It's a start.

It's 10PM, the kids are sleeping, and KG and I are hanging out listening to music. There appears to be something amiss with my iTunes, and it's bugging the shit out of me. Thankfully, I have 4,451 songs loaded, so we remain entertained.

Anyhow, that's all I got.

No comments: