Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ketchup

So, let's see. Since the last time I blogged...

We've had weather consistently in the high 70's. So much for fall. Every tree on the South Shore is turning, except the 42 in my yard. I still haven't taken the blower out of the trunk.

I spent Saturday moving all of my shit out of my parent's garage. One trailer full, and now it's all up in my attic. Not too bad. Mice got into a number of boxes. So far, the worst of the damage was to an old pith helmet. That had to be tossed. They ate a promotional "Devil Woman" chocolate bar that I got when Crumb was released on VHS. Yes, VHS. Remember 1994?

I found my original Coleco game system. That was covered in mouse shit and piss, but doesn't seemed to be damaged. After I clean it up, I'll give either Donkey Kong or Dig Dug a test run.

I rediscovered several boxes full of potential money. Old comics and action figures, etc. I made a point of putting every thing in the attic, although I was sorely tempted to dump in all in the office so I could dig through it.

The one thing I did do, just tonight, was to set up my dart board. I'm a bit rusty, but after a week or so I should be back up to snuff.

Good times, y'all. Good times.

1 comment:

Rachel B said...

Coleco! No way! I miss Coleco, man. I used to play Ladybug until my fingers fell off and I had to tape them back on. And Zaxxon - that was my favorite.