Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yeah, it's fall alright

All in all we had a pretty nice weekend over here. Had Friday off for my sister-in-law's wedding. It was at a chapel in Sudsbury. Very pretty. It rained the whole drive up, but the sun came out just in time for the ceremony, so that was cool.

The reception was fun. J & C gave me a Holiday Vader figure. He's red! TKJr was a big hit. He was a dancing fool.

Saturday was fairly uneventful. I hammered some nails and cut some wood.

Today, we bundled up and headed out to a local farm to do some pumpkin picking. Both kids got nice, large pumpkins. On the way home, I grabbed some firewood and we had our first fire in the fireplace.

Oh, and I bought a leaf blower. So, yeah, fall is here alright. I'm sipping a Post Road Pumpkin Ale and freezing my ass off out in the office.

No comments: