Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stoked!


From the horse's mouth:

New album due for release first of September.
Brand new material from the most eccentric band in the world!

With THE BUNNY BOY, The Residents have created another off beat pop gem. A sonic roller coaster in the style of Duck Stab, The Commercial Album and Demons Dance Alone, the album features 19 fast paced songs. Obsession, insanity and the coming Apocalypse have never sounded better. The THE BUNNY BOY'S release will be accompanied by a world tour and a narrative internet series.

Track Listing/Features:

* Boxes of Armageddon
* Rabbit Habit
* I'm Not Crazy
* Pictures from a Little Girl
* What If It's True?
* Fever Dreams
* Butcher Shop
* I Like Black
* Secret Room
* My Nigerian Friend
* It Was Me
* Golden Guy
* The Bunny Boy
* Blood on the Bunny
* I Killed Him
* The Dark Man
* Secret Message
* Patmos
* Black Behind

Exactly what I was hoping for!

No comments: