Thursday, June 12, 2008

Considered for dismissal Vol 2

Once again it's time to submit parking ticket appeals. Nothing quite as amusing as my first post, but I thought I'd share a few anyhow.

providing medically necessary services. - Ticket for Resident parking. Appeal is short and to the point.

...patient had begun to feel nauseated and soon began vomitting, some of which contained bright red blood... -Ticket for unpaid meter. Umm, TMI???

I was called to a patients home for an emergency situation and attempted to find resident parking but there was none available. - Ticket for resident parking. I'm not sure why she's appealing, since apparently she went out of her way to look for resident parking.

I was going to visit a pt who was discharged from hosp and needed medication and needed to be seen and admission. - Ticket for street cleaning. Nice use of the run on sentence, bonus points for verbing a noun.

When I parked meter said out of order. I put money in the meter but it did not register and still said out of order. When I returned to the car the meter no longer said out of order. -Ticket for unpaid meter. Obviously someone was fucking with her. I really like the fact that she put money in the meter despite the out of order notice. Like it's a freaking slot machine, and she might just get lucky.

Well, kids, that's all I have for today.

No comments: