Thursday, June 05, 2008

The chochotas strikes back

In the normal course of a day, I send roughly 20 some emails to various people asking them to complete, correct or re-do work. That's my job.

So the other day I noticed that both Rat-pizda and MD sent notes to the wrong clinician. I sent the following email to them:

I received a voice mail from CW this morning re: patient Joe Blow. CW received both an OASIS review and a Lock note for SOC visit of 5/22. However, CW did not admit this patient. CF did.Could you both please resend your notes to CF?
Thank you.

About 5 minutes later I received the following response from Rat-pizda:

Hi Chris, Just wanted to express how rude your manner is in this email. A simple Hi or good morning to start off an email wouldnt kill you to do so. Instead you start it off with an "I". We all get VM that dont belong to us. I got two yesterday for payer not showing up on cert creation which I helped both clinicians in doing so.
Im sure you wouldn't writer something like this to AMM or JH.
Plus it would of been easier for you to just forward the VM to MD and myself.
Have a nice day :)



Umm, OK. What the fuck, crazy bitch? That just about put me over the edge. I immediately forwarded her response to my manager, her manager, and the director of HR. Additionally, I filed an incident report.

I'm happy to report that the rabid little slit got in trouble, and was quite upset at the outcome. I don't think she expected to be called on the carpet. Ha ha!

Just now I got even better news... She just gave her two week notice. Oh, happy day.

No comments: