Sunday, November 27, 2005

Weekend's End

Ahh, Sunday night.
Friday sucked. My car wouldn't start, so I had to take the T into work.
I had moved my car onto the sidewalk in front of the house on Thursday to make room in the driveway for company. When I went to move it back, it stalled and then wouldn't turn over.
I suspected vapor lock.

Heard a lot of theories. Yesterday I called AAA. I had worn down the battery trying to get the thing going. No luck with the jump. The guy thought it moght be the alternator or the fuel line. Today my folks came by, and we pushed the car back into the driveway. Hooked the cables up to their car... mine started right up. I was right. Seems the fact that the car was parked on the street at an angle caused the vapor lock. Go figure.
Tons of laundry on Saturday. Grocery today. Time for bed now and back to work tomorrow.

No comments: