Monday, November 28, 2005

Boobies!

I love them. But, that's beside the point.

So, my car was dead again this morning. I got it going with a quick jump from KG's car. 4PM comes around, it's dead again. RB tried to give me a jump. Seems his Matrix just didn't have the amps to do the job. Thankfully,Molius drives an Explorer. That got me going.

Had a great commute home, no traffic. Stopped in at NTB, bought a new car battery ($70) and cashed in my voucher for a free oil change. That should keep the car running trouble free for a bit.

Work sucked. Management seems to think I have the time and inclination to just keep on taking on more shit. Well, if I had co-workers who did their fucking jobs... I might. But I don't.

Well, that's all I've got. Time to sit with the wife and make Christmas list. Woohoo.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Boobies!

That's all, I just like saying that word and wanted to share in the fun.