Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What a day

Today I got my first look at the girl who will someday break my heart.

KG is carrying a girl. We haven't settled on a name yet. Of course, I'm pushing for Leia. But Stella, Nicola and Isabel are the front runners at the moment.

I'll probably tell my mother we're thinking about Felacia. That ought to get her goat.

In other news: Got new glasses. Managed to track down the illusive Spudtrooper. Bought TKJr a potty that looks like a real toilet, complete with flushing sound. He was pretty excited by it. Even sat down on it and said "Potty!" Then he took a huge shit in his diaper.

As soon as I can find scanner, I'll post some pics of the fetus. It was amazing to see that tiny little person tucked away inside of my wife. I can't wait to meet her.

1 comment:

Rev. Molius said...

congrats. i like Isabel.

where'd you find spud?