Saturday, March 26, 2005

LP on the asphalt 6/13/97

On ramp roadkill vinyl
The music's over, done.
Gently resisting coagulation
in the Sabbath sun.
The sermon for the day,
in case you misconstrued
Jesus' message:
Is that God is waiting
on the other side.
You'll get there. But don't go
looking for intervention in the meantime.
Be joyful you are.
Tomorrow is Easter. Every year, I like to spend my weekend listening to Jesus Christ Superstar, enjoying the hell out of the story, loving Him and being eternally grateful that I'm no longer a Christian. Then I like to shave my head, do some cleaning, and force myself to take a brand new look at world around me. Freshen my perspective.
How sweet is this? Seems my beloved Pitch Black will return. In cahoots with Vader no less!
Happy Easter, yo.

No comments: