Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bang, buzz, brrr

A little trigger happy , fucker?

I'm sitting on the living room couch, half watching the Sci-Fi channel. I'm wearing wool socks, sweats and a wool sweater. And I'm fucking cold. I can feel cold air blowing on my neck despite the caulking in the windows. The problem with this shit ass apartment is that there is no insulation in the walls. In TKJr's room, if you put your hand on the wall, it's frigging cold. To the touch.

KG has the kitchen stove cranked up and open. The thermostat is set at 80. The furnace is currently not running, and the temp is reading 68.

Fuck this place. Seriously.

My ride home tonight... 80+ minutes. So fuck that as well.

And finally... the baby monitor keeps emitting static. It's annoying.

Sam Neil is a handsome man.

I think I pulled a muscle in my back Monday. I had presumed it was from nearly slipping on ice, but KG pointed out it was bothering me prior to that. So, I deduce it was from picking up my kid at day care. I had to hoist him over a baby gate. That's frigging sweet... I fuck up my back picking up my kid. It's been killing me for two days now. Driving is agony. Any time I have to depress the clutch, I get a shooting pain down my leg.
It's an old injury... partly from 2 years in funeral service and partly from lifting a piece of scenery when I worked at Atlas. Usually it doesn't bother me, but when I hurt it I hurt it good.

Well, that's all the pointless bitching I have for tonight. Tomorrow JM is off, so I'm sure I'll be pretty busy. At least if the drive in is bad, I have some new, awesome music to listen to. So I got that going for me.

No comments: