Sunday, December 11, 2005

C is for conifer

The family went out today and bought our Christmas tree. TKJr had a blast running around the lot. We came home, I set it up, dug out the lights and ornaments and now it's all Christmasy here.
KG and I did our first ever Santa shopping while my parents watched Jr. We spent almost $15o, which is actually a lot better than I anticipated.
My parents took Jr to The Christmas Place, which I presume is some huge Christmas Tree like store. Apparently, TKJr was a little freaked out by a pair of life size nutcrackers. (Or should I say person sized, since lifesize would technically be their normal 12" size). Jr enjoyed looking at various ornaments. When my parents got him back to the car, my mother discovered a Homer Simpson ornament in his pocket. Seems he decided to keep that one!

No comments: