Friday, December 09, 2005

Flying solo

All I'm going to say in regards to JM are 4 words: Fuck you, bitch. Seriously.

Now I feel better.

Today was the day from hell. JM decided not to show up, hence the FU. So, I was by myself. Had to do expiring cert reports, FIF reports for both districts, caseload reports and deal with all the nurses. Had to collect all the freaking laptops for the ref update. Had to help 3 MCH nurses, who of course will now come and see me for help instead of her.

But, I got it done. I was busy as hell, but the day went quickly. I think she should be fired. Argh, now I've said more about her when I said I wouldn't.

Didn't leave work until 5:30. That was due to collecting laptops, having the network go down and delaying the 1200 page report I had to print (3 copies of the same 400 page report, for the record) and the weather.

2 hours to drive home. I had to stop at the Shaw's plaza because I ran out of windshield washer and the glass was covered in salt. Figured I'd fill up (had a gallon in the back seat) and get some coffee. Friggin Dunkins was closed. (Yes, it makes perfect sense to me to send people home in the middle of a storm instead of making them stay and do their jobs and then leave when everything has been cleaned and plowed). Actually, I have to note that Weymouth apparently has some sort of religious thing against plowing. Our streets are not plowed. At all.

Got home in time for stone cold pizza and bedtime for TKJr. On the plus side, the oil company came out and serviced the furnace, and it's actually warm in the apartment.

Going to go stand on the porch and smoke a butt, play a little XBox, and go to bed. Back to work at 6AM tomorrow.

No comments: