Friday, December 16, 2005

So damn sleepy....

Well, today has been a grand waste of a day.

I ran out of Adderal this week. I kept forgetting to call the doctor and get a refill. It's not an easy thing to do. Since it's an amphetamine, I have to have a hand written script. I can only get a month's worth ata time, and I have to go into Davis Square to get it.

I take Adderal because I have ADD. One of the problems with having ADD is that I often forget to do things. Things like calling in for a refill. So I ran out. I had only been taking it during the week until a couple of months ago. KG suggested I start taking it 7 days a week, since I wasn't doing much on the weekends. So I complied, and now I tend to get a lot more done around here.

Anyway, I ran out. Didn't take any yesterday, didn't take any today. This morning, I got up with KG, got TKJr ready for daycare, and brewed a pot of coffee. I was supposed to be in Walpole around 11 for a trooping event. Went into the bedroom to lay down for a minute...

Woke up at 2:30 this afternoon. I slept all friggin day. What do I have to show for it? Missed the troop, didn't get anything done, and my back is totally fucked up. I'm in pain, and now KG is pissed at me because I was snappy.

No comments: