Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy B-day, Jebus

So... the holidays are over. Well, we still have that whole new year thing coming, but the gift giving, family seeing, drive all over the damn place part is over. My back hurts. I'm tired. I'm over caffeinated.
Christmas was fun. It was the first one where TKJr could really enjoy it, and he did. He was pretty well behaved, considering he had 2 days with no naps.
KG got me some nice stuff. The topper is a new electric guitar. Now, hopefully... I'll finally start learning to play something other than power chords and "Ode to Joy." KG gave a lot of thought to her gifts, and mostly bought me stuff she thought I would like. She knows me well.
My parents got me a Hitachi 3/8" 14.4V cordless driver drill. Nice! I have some man chores that I've put off for months because driving a screw by hand sucks ass.
I'm a little let down on the dvd front. Nothing! I did win "As Good as It Gets" and "Somethings Got to Give" in a yankee swap. Think I'll trade those in...
Oh well. We also got about $400 toward a new computer. I'm thinking Dell.
I thought I had more to say, but I don't. I have to work tomorrow. Right now, I want to get back to my new favorite read.

1 comment:

Rev. Molius said...

your link to the book is a little screwed...for some reason, whenever i click on the link, or try to paste the edited link, it dumps to mickysoft...

so i presume you are talking porkchops, but it sure doesn't go there...