Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Google Me

I'm in a list mood as of late.
So, as I mentioned earlier, the nice folks at Site Meter are kind enough to show me the google searches that bring strays into my site.
I got another weird one yesterday, so I thought I'd list them for your viewing pleasure. If you don't believe me, try them yourself and watch this site come popping up.

slammin granny in the fanny
animals fucking
secret thoughts of stuffed animals
cathay center
weymouth after dark

hhhhmmm. They only list my last 100 hits. There were more google results, but they escape me now. I guess there are some odd people out there in internet land. Not much of a surprise.

So, let's see if I can't increase the odds of odd traffic.

lucky bastard
nude swimming
featherweight ball bearings
king kong kitchee kitchee kemio
eat exuding oinks
pete's red rush ale
OK soda
crankshaft fluid
doo wop
i left my job at the wawa
atrocity exhibition
c is for conifer
musical chairs
pearl necklace
trouser snake

No comments: