Saturday, August 06, 2005

Multitasking

TK Jr. is away for the night, so KG and I play. Tonight, it was out to dinner at El Sarape. The Blanket. Really excellent authentic Mexican food tucked away in Weymouth Landing. Then home for beers and butts on the porch. KG dragged out the radio so we could spin a little Dark Side.
Me, I've been spending my evening going back and forth from the porch to the TV. Thanks to Names, I have a new addiction. We played BO3 the other night, and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. So, I popped into Best Buy and picked it up.
Tomorrow is going to be spent cleaning. But today, we got a rare chance to just do nothing and enjoy it.
Well, I thought I had something more to say, but I'm hankering to cause some collisions.

1 comment:

Rev. Molius said...

you ever finish EpIII?