Thursday, July 14, 2005

Cars

Work ended up being pretty stressful today, and it was all my own doing. We were closed by 8:30 this morning. Should have meant a relatively easy day, catching up on everything I've ignored this past week. Well... I took a look at the error report for SW, and they still had 60+ patients on it. I knew ML would be losing her shit at this point, so I decided to help out.
By the end of the day they had 15 left. But let me tell you, I worked my ass off! Everything I looked at was a huge mess.
So, I got very little of my own work done. I left with RB right at 4. Got half way to my car when I noticed that the traffic on the lower deck (93 South) was backed up. So, not wanting to sit in my car sweating for 90 minutes, I decided to go back to work and wait it out. The other day I stayed until 5:30 and actually had a pretty good ride home, faster than usual.
I managed to catch up with all my emails. Then, clincians discovered I was still there. So much for getting work done. JC came in, her laptop keyboard was fucked up. I couldn't figure out what was going on, and at this point it was 5:30. So I sent her to get a loaner and locked her's up for the night. I'll let Molius deal with that tomorrow. Sorry, dude.
At any rate... the highway was looking better. I left, got onto the Zakim and discovered.... a fucking parking lot where a highway should be.
I got off at Neponset and drove through Quincy. I've done that the last few days... it's been quicker and more enjoyable than the highway. Not today. More frigging traffic.
When did I get home? 7:30.
I want my flying car, and I want it now!
I'm watching some funny stuff on the National Geographic channel. Currently it's a show about ghosts.. debunking spirit orbs at the moment. Earlier it was spontaneous human combustion. I can think of a few people I'd like to see exploding into flames.
Well, I've got nothing else to say at the moment.

1 comment:

Rev. Molius said...

you bastard...