Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ironic, eh?

Yesterday ,while hanging out with Molius and RB, I predicted that there would be a terrorist attack very soon. My reasoning? Well, back in September of 2001 the big news items on CNN every morning were shark attacks and Chandra Levy. Up until the 11th, that’s all they were talking about.
This summer, it’s the same deal. Lots of news about shark attacks and missing girls.. I wake up this morning, and what’s on the news? Terrorist attacks.
For the record, I was just being a wise ass. So, I’d like to submit the following equation to our law enforcement officials to help prevent future attacks.
Shark attacks + missing girls = terrorist attack. You have been warned.
Not much else to report at the moment. I’m having a painfully slow day at work, as I was feeling super productive yesterday and managed to clear my plate. Leaving me with little to do today. I wouldn’t mind, but it makes the day drag.
Oh, I am highly disturbed over the recent upset at my favorite radio station. KG and I have been big fans of Steve Sweeney’s Neighborhood on WZLX for some time now. Well, Steve and Lance went on vacation, and now they’re gone. Off the air, apparently given the boot. It’s sad that I’ve gotten so emotionally involved with a radio station, but I felt like they were part of the family. You guys will be missed.

No comments: