Monday, July 11, 2005

Titty Boo Tower

Lost in Translation .
Back to hot weather again. At the moment I'm trying to stay cool, Listening to Live8 and drinking a Sam's. The ride home was miserable today. I try to avoid using the ac in the car as much as possible. I don't know, I figure it's better to sit in a pool of sweat and suck on tailgait emissions. Anyhow... my unruly mop of hair was really getting to me. I had had enough.
So, much to the disappointment of RB and much to the delight of CH, I'm sure, I shaved that fucker right off. Back to being a skinhead, and I must say I'm much more comfortable. TK Junior was a little freaked out. When he and KG first got home, I had only cut the front and sides and was sporting a killer mullet. I had actually decided to keep it for a day, but KG laughed so hard I went right in and shave the rest off.
It was a good run, and I enjoyed having long hair again, but summer is the wrong time to do it. My head is happy now.

No comments: