Thursday, July 21, 2005

Revenge of the Death Eaters

Well, I am happy to report that I thoroughly enjoyed my day off today. My major accomplishment: finished reading the new Harry Potter book. I've been dying to share the news, as there were some major twists. So... here come the spoilers.
Harry returns to Horwart to find Hermione pregnant with his child. Harry is growing more and more frustrated with the teachers, because he feels they are holding him back. Looking into a crystal ball, he sees Hermoine dying during childbirth, and decides to start learning the dark arts to help save her.
Dumbledore teaches Harry, then reveals himself to be Lord Voldemort! He orders Harry to execute all the other teachers and the students. Only then will he be powerful enough to save Hermione.
After slaughtering everyone, Ron and Harry get into a huge duel. During the duel, Harry is horribly injured.
Dumbledore rescues him, incases him in armor and....
Hhmmm, wait a second. I think I might have been a little distracted while reading that book.
Anyhow... we're off to Shelter Island tomorrow for our mini vacations. No updates until Sunday. Here's hoping everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Dude, I came so close to writing about how Harry runs to the comfort of Draco's arms when he discovers that Hermione and Snape are having an affair, but I don't believe in posting spoilers so close to publication.

I will say this, certain groups of shippers who claim to be basing their stories on canon have finally been put in their place!

(I'm such a geek.)

Anonymous said...

that was too funny .. .thanks Chris .. I needed that lol

ID-6872 NEG 501st..
Justin Manning