Saturday, July 16, 2005

Too lazy for links

That's right... a linkless post. It's not that I'm actually too lazy, it's more that I'm sitting outside in the sun and although that's fun, it's not really ideal for web browsing. So, anyway, on with the story...
Last night was fun. Molius, RB and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'm a fan of the original movie, and I'll admit to never having read the book. That said, I think I liked this version better. It was fun, wacky, and oddly moving at the same time. Depp is one hell of an actor. He managed to be over the top and subtle at the same time. I really dug it.
On my way home, I stopped in at Target and Toys R Us. I bought TK Jr a Darth Vader wrestling buddy. I swear it's for him. Got myself some SW tins and notebooks, and bought KG a Pink Floyd T shirt.
Home at 9, watched the season premier of Battlestar Galactica. Can this show get any fracking better? I'm betting on yes.
Slept late this morning, then went to the laundromat. Not my favorite past time, but it had to be done. We need to get off our asses and buy a dryer so I can do it at home.
Now, I'm home again and sitting outside enjoying the day. KG and TK Jr are napping. Tonight, my mom is baby sitting and we're venturing down to Attleboro to hang with the Divas. Should be fun.
I think tomorrow we're going to drive down to the Kingston mall. KG and I are overdue for some clothes shopping. That's the mall I trooped at recently, and to quote Elwood Blues, "This mall has everything." A "big fucking Target", Old Navy, Newbury Comics, and various other wonders of commerce. That should be fun.
Now I'm starving. Should go find something to eat. Gatorade and Marlboros just aren't cutting it.

No comments: