Saturday, July 09, 2005

They're coming to get you, Barbara

Last night, RB, Molius and I went to see Land of the Dead. Totally satisfying. I am, in case you didn't know, a huge fan of the zombie genre. No one can beat Romero, he's the Godfather of all zombie flicks. It was nice to see the final installment in the series, and it was awesome to see George with a decent budget. Good acting, excellent effects, and a great story. I'm pleased.
Afterwards, we went to Uno's. I love their four cheese pizza, so that was a treat. All and all a fun night out. Until it came time to drive home.
All day yesterday we had soaking rains. It was pouring! I had left my car at work, and when I returned, I had a feeling I might be in trouble. The moonroof leaks, and anytime there is heavy rain, the inside of the car gets soaked. Sometimes it's just the driver's side floor. Other times it's the seat as well. Last night, it was both. In addition, the ceiling continued to drip the whole ride home. One drip on my left shoulder, one drip on my right wrist. Chinese water torture.
Thankfully, I had a towel in the backseat, so my ass was only damp when I got home. I've got to get that thing fixed.
KG and I have been somewhat at odds all week. Today doesn't look any better. She let me sleep late today (usually I sleep in on Saturday, she gets Sunday). Well, TK Jr woke me up at 11. He was carrying a big wooden stick and a grill lighter. KG was asleep on the couch, and the entire apartment was littered with toys and books. I woke her up, and I was not nice. Now, she's back in bed, Jr is napping, and I'm blogging. Mission for the weekend... get this little family back on track.

No comments: