Friday, April 29, 2005

Sitting on 93 South

That's where I found myself late this afternoon. Here's a few things that crossed my mind.
-Toilet paper. Cat food. Soy milk. Bananas. Soda and cigs.
-Ahhh, it's Friday. I hope Junior sleeps late tomorrow.
-I hope he sleeps through the night.
-Stupid ashes blow back in the window everytime I flick. Why do I even bother?
-Star Wars. Star Wars. Star Wars, Star Wars, Star Wars. Star Wars!!
-Maybe I should start a blog for one of the cats. Secret thoughts of Stewie?
-Support the troops? Support this, you stupid bumper sticker buying idiot!
-It's a lane drop, you friggin idiot. A lane drop!!
-Need to order my ROTS tickets this weekend. Don't forget.
-You know, the forearm pieces of my TK armor would really come in handy in a zombie attack. Bite proof!
-Damn, I hope I have time to shit before KG and the baby come home.
-It'd be nice to only want to collect one thing. Stupid pop culture, now I have to watch Reservoir Dogs this weekend!
-I would feel more comfortable if planes flew on the ground.
-Sometimes, people who feel OK don't deserve it.
-Why do they play REM on a classic rock station? Not that I mind, I like the song and all, but do they classify as classic rock? What is the definition now? And why will they give away tickets to Def Leppard yet not play their songs?
-I sing good when I'm alone in the car.
-I like a manual transmission and all, but it really sucks when you're sitting in traffic. It'd be nice if it shifted for you. Oh, yeah... they have that. It's called an automatic.
-901VFB. Very flatulant Bostonian.
-A lot of these cars seem to be from Toyota of Weymouth. Odd.
-I really, really want to Force choke the living shit out of Bob. Seriously.

Yup. Like Homer, I get bored and make up my own movie in my mind. Happy weekend, all. You deserve it.

No comments: