Saturday, April 30, 2005

So be it.... Jedi!

Just purchased my tickets for ROTS. I'm going to the midnight show in Randolph on the 18th by myself. KG's not that hardcore. Got tickets for both of us Friday morning. I have Thursday, "Empire Day" off, and will probably go with the divas.
Really... I don't have a problem. Bought TK Jr a Vader pillow and beach towel, along with another T shirt. Oh, and some Lays chips (Anakin sticker) and more Keeblers. But we did need munchies for this evening. I resisted the delux Grevious figure with "Secret Lightsaber Action". Not that he didn't look cool.
A man's gotta know his limitations.
It's late, I'm still up, and it's my day to get up with Junior. So I should be smart and toddle off shortly. Probably won't, though. I still have 3/4 of a beer to go.

No comments: