Sunday, May 01, 2005

WWID

Caught the new Family Guy tonight. Not bad. I'm not going to get all critical, because it was the first show in a few years. I'm sure team FG is excited to be back to work, and I'm confident they'll hit their stride before too long. The opening dig at FOX was good. Made me chuckle.
Tomorrow starts a busy couple of weeks at work. We're heading into closing again, and I'm taking a lot of time off for various SW events. This Thursday it's to pimp the ROTS video game . I get a free copy for doing a 6 hour gig at the Plaza. Incidently, that's the same mall that I played the Easter Bunny at back in '92. Next Thursday I'm doing the charity premier. That's the week of closing, so I might actually come in, or work from home for part of the day.
Speaking of work... last week I was tasked with adding all the clinicians' titles to their names in our personel files. Something about HIIPA regulations. I had to print a list of all the clinicians in our district, and then go in and add SN, PT or OT to all their names. I was feeling a tad capricious, and decided to add GOD to my name. I don't document visits or anything like that, so I figured no one would notice. Well.... I noticed two days later while running some reports that I do write a lot of notes in the system, and suddenly they all read Schultz, Christopher GOD. Figured I'd better rectify that. Luckily, when I removed the suffix, it got pulled from any existing notes as well.
So, I was God for a few days, and no one noticed.
I did managed to get a TPS Report created, and it's actually used. Soon I shall distribute a memo about the need for cover sheets. Call me a geek, but I'm looking forward to going back tomorrow. I do enjoy that place.

No comments: