Monday, May 09, 2005

Order 66

Well, I was trying to be a good boy tonight. Figured I'd hang out with KG and make it a relatively early night. That was my intention, at any rate.
So here, it is, almost 11:00. I haven't played my ROTS game since I got it. But now the Dark Side calls me, and I feel compelled to try and kill Dooku.
Talked to the Weymouth After Dark brothers tonight, and re-scheduled our get together for Friday night. Seems they are planning on filming this summer, and want to incorporate my Weymouth Zombie Patrol into the script. Should be fun. From what F told me, the plot centers around a mockumentary about the Bridgewater Triangle . Promises to be a hoot. I enjoyed my two public access stints with them. They are pretty funny guys, and their unnerving knowledge of minor characters from The Phantom Menace is something to behold.
So... time to face the Count.
9 days, 1 hour, 3 minutes.

No comments: