Wednesday, May 04, 2005

So it begins...

I was poking around Boston.com and found my picture today! Tomorrow is my SSP gig. Should be fun. I have a new body glove to test, so I got that going for me. The previews I've seen for the game look pretty sweet.
No sleep until May 19th. I figure I'll play the game through the week ahead. Then, I'll watch Episode I and II before I go see III. Gotta get in shape before the big night.
Anyhow... hung out with Names and the Big C tonight. Played some Lego SW and watched Lost. A pleasant evening out with the boys.
I'm looking forward to a day away from work. I have a feeling I'll dial in for a while in the morning. It's a fair trade, though, because I'll get a lot more work done.
Then, it'll be off to serve the Empire. My sworn duty.
TK8103, out.

No comments: