Thursday, May 05, 2005

No taking pictures in the mall!

That's what security told us this afternoon during my trooping stint. Odd, to say the least. First I was asked to stay in the store because the mall president was there, and then we were told no pics.
First off... I'm the Imperial agent. Isn't it my job to be the oppressor?
Anyhow, it was a good time. 6 hours in armor. I walked away with the ROTS video game, a poster, and the strategy guide. Not too shabby. I didn't have any problems, and was generally well received by the mall rats. One old lady did ask me what I was supposed to be. When I replied "a stormtrooper", she took off her glasses and said "That's all we need. More guns."
Odd.
KG and TK Junior came by at the end of my gig. TK Jr was especially cute, wearing a stormtrooper ringer T. He was shy at first, then kept running around yelling "Daddy! Daddy!" Best part... he saw the cover to the SW Battlefronts game, which has a TK on the cover. He pointed at it and said "Daddy!" Very, very cool.
KG posted a Poem for Vader on her blog. It's refreshing to read something both creative and NOT written by a rabid fan boy. I'm reminded once again why I love that beeyatch so much.
13 days, 2 hours, 12 minutes.

No comments: